EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE
EFT stands for EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE
It is a very simple tapping procedure based on the Meridian Principles. Negative emotions cause imbalance in the subtle energies of the body. The imbalances manifest as physical and emotional problems. EFT balances the subtle energy that flows through these Meridians. These subtle energies are also the centrepiece of acupuncture, as a result EFT and acupunctures are cousins. Both disciplines are growing rapidly and, as time unfolds, they are destined to have a primary role in both emotional and physical healing
“EFT is a powerful new discovery that combines two well established sciences so you can benefit from both at the same time:
- Mind Body Medicine
- Acupuncture (this new version does not require needles–anyone can do it).
There is voluminous scientific evidence that each of these methods, applied by itself, can provide impressive relief. But when you combine them both with EFT, a profound synergistic effect is possible. I have observed this repeatedly since 1997 and have seen many stunning results. I believe it is this synergism that allows EFT to sometimes work where nothing else will.”
HOW DOES IT HELP ?
Here are ten amazing things about the process.
- EFT works for virtually any emotional issue – including jet lag, nasal congestion, hiccups, and Pre menstrual Syndrome.
- EFT works for essentially any issue of productivity or performance, from taking tests, to public speaking, to playing better golf.
- EFT is a do-it-yourself therapeutic tool. No therapist required.
- The process takes anywhere from fifteen seconds to fifteen minutes to administer. When you are done, in many cases the problem will be gone forever.
- EFT is totally portable. You can do it anywhere, without tools or equipment.
- You don’t have to talk about what is bothering you. Privacy is guaranteed.
- You don’t have to understand the cause, or source of the problem. EFT will work, even if you do not know why you feel the way you do.
- EFT processes are effective with children, even infants; and you can teach EFT to friends and colleagues.
- EFT is reliable and predictable. If you learn the techniques and practice them correctly, you will see the results.
- EFT has no negative side effects. No one has ever been harmed by these practices.
Some of the people who experienced immediate and lasting relief from their troubles, many after years of painful suffering, using EFT:
A College senior, distraught over the break up with his high school sweetheart, on the verge of failing his finals.
A prominent golfer, wanting to improve his game performance.
A four year old girl, jealous and threatened by her new adopted brother.
A woman dangerously postponing an operation because she is too frightened to have the surgery.
A man with a history of panic attacks, dreading seeing his father at his upcoming wedding after many years of not speaking.
A woman in her thirties constantly suffering from migrane attacks.
Acknowledgement: Gary Craig, Peter Lambrou, George Pratt.
EMOTIONAL FREEDOM – Gives you freedom
- From negative emotions.
- From years of self doubt or reluctance or grief over the loss of a loved one…or anger…or negative memories involving rape or other forms of abuse.
- To earn that greater income, make those business calls, start that new business, improve your golf score, lose that weight, approach people with ease or become a public speaker, singer or comedian. allows you to blossom and rise above whatever hidden hurdles keep you from performing to your capacity.
- Freedom from the anxiety that causes you to take those pills, drink that alcohol, smoke those cigarettes or raid that refrigerator.
- Freedom to express love easily and walk upon this planet with grace and confidence.
- Freedom from intense fears…or phobias…or anxiety…or panic attacks…or post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)…or addictive cravings…or depression…or guilt…or…or…or…
IN EMOTIONAL FREEDOM
- There is no long, drawn out, “tell me your life story” feature to EFT.
- There are no pills.
- There is no painfully reliving past traumatic events.
- It doesn’t take months or years.
- It takes a fraction of the usual time and is often done in minutes